Danico is a full services firm that works with small businesses and non-profit organizations to create, modify and maintain integrated marketing campaigns that drive toward promoting and sustaining their client-base.
If you want to get started in a web and marketing agency that you can grow your career, we’d like to talk. No two days are the same, our clients are great and we want people who like helping others. We help other businesses grow, we help non-profits and we help train the next generation by being apart of the District 214 high school internship program.
As a Danico assistant you must be comfortable with technology and open to exploring new technology. We will train on our specific processes. The duties may include but not be limited to:
- Client communications, project site updates and status reports
- Timely Help Desk Responses
- Answer phones and schedule meetings with prospective and current clients, project check-ins and trainings
- Email campaign assistance; MailChimp experience a plus
- Office supply inventory management
- Must keep up with subcontractor’s schedule and availability to assist in moving projects forward
- Other tasks on an as needed basis - varies by project
- Open to small errands, included but not limited to mailbox check and occasional lunch runs
While we are a web company, many of our clients like to visit us, so this position is onsite.
Skills required for this position are:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be comfortable using Mac computers and cloud based programs. Training will be provided on our specific tools
- Must be organized
- Must be flexible
- Must be calm under pressure
- Experience with content management system such as Joomla, a plus.
- Experience with CSS and HTML, a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, a plus
Looking for a cheerful go-getter who will anticipate the owner’s needs.
This is a part-time position with long-term potential as the business grows. The day starts promptly at 9 AM, when the phones turn on. The shift will be 9 AM to 1 PM, Mon-Fri. Additional hours may be available for short-term projects or as business grows.
If you are interested in working with Danico as an assistant, please provide your contact info, availability and a quick summary of your skills. Decision will be based on skills, interview and background check.
To apply, send cover letter and resume.
APPLY FOR POSITION